[Loadstone] a couple of questions

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Thu Mar 19 19:44:26 GMT 2009

Hi,
Do you mean automatic announcements of all points from your database? Many people ask about it quite often, but this function is not supported directly. I hope it will be implemented.
However, you can use one of Loadstone tools, namely "Database explorer", to select up to 1000 points and save them as checkpoint file. After loading this file in Loadstone, your points will be announced as you approach/arrive.
The clue is: only checkpoints can be announced, so it's enough to check a particular point.
In addition, you may enable a function called "Auto-Announce" rom Functions menu, if you wish; then your closest, checked point will be announced in timed intervals.
If you need more detailed instruction, please don't hesitate to ask.
Przemyslaw