[Loadstone] a couple of questions

Matthew Campbell wrestling.champ at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:50:19 GMT 2009

Hi. I'm a new user of loadstone and have a couple of questions.
I'm wanting to have all points of interest spoken as I come to them
while walking a route either in explore mode or in route mode. Is this
possible? Other GPS systems that I've used in the past do this such as
the trecker from humanware.
My other question is about the pointshare exchange website. Does this
site only work with internet explorer? I can't seem to get it to work
with safari on my mac, firefox on the pc side of my mac, or the web
browser on my e71 phone.
If anyone could shed some light on one or both of these issues that
would be great.
Thanks.