[Loadstone] LS with MTK2 receivers

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 17 02:27:10 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 09:33:38PM +0100, Przemys?aw Rogalski wrote:
> Does Loadstone support 5Hz update rate?

I've put my m1000 into 5hz mode using mtktweak and
Loadstone itself didn't have any trouble.  It often would
lose the  BT connection with the phone though.  As others
have pointed out, no real advantage for pedestrian use.
Though in a highspeed environment, turns and speed changes
would be picked up more quickly.

Shane
--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his