[Loadstone] usage of loadstone for non-blind user - problems when visualising some screens

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:16:46 GMT 2009

Hi Shawn,

Returning to the original problem of the poster, could we look at adjusting
the coordinates of some of the dialogue boxes? I am not familiar with
Symbian C++ but when I used to code in Visual C++, there used to be a
resource editor which would allow me to position my controls in a dialogue
box. If Symbian C++ has something similar, all you will probably need to do
is to reposition some of the controls.

Also, you would need to take into account screen resolution so, you need to
have some kind of code in their which would size the dialogue box correctly
based on different display resolutions.

Pranav