[Loadstone] No points found

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Mar 16 22:32:03 GMT 2009

Well, I'm trying to understand it your view, but I think if I was interested in all points, I wouldn't enable "Use checkpoints ONLY". If I enable this, I would like to display only checkpoints, no matter what I'm doing.
If this option would restrict your database only to checkpoints regardless of circumstances (browsing points, searching for points, scanning area), it would - without additional programming - definitely improve making operation on checkpoints, esp. exploring checkpoints, checking, unchecking and deleting them, etc.
If possible, I'd suggest changing th behaviour of "Use checkpoints only" in upcoming version, of course if other subscribers agree with me and if it is not too complicated for programmers.
Przemyslaw