[Loadstone] LS with MTK2 receivers

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 16 22:15:53 GMT 2009

Loadstone doesn't really care about the update rate. There really wouldn't
be much advantage to a faster update rate, in fact it would just make the
phone work harder and use more battery power. The software heading and speed
should only be used with receivers that have been shown to have a problem.
This would be any receiver with static navigation switched on like some of
the earlier receivers using the mtk chipset.