[Loadstone] No points found

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Mar 16 14:36:00 GMT 2009

But it doesn't work exatly as I thought:
I loaded a checkpoint list, enabled "USe checkpoints only".
Then it was OK, because after pressing "Select" i got the nearest checkpoint.
But when I wanted to  use "FInd point" or "Show area" function in order to display only the list of loaded checkpoints, I got also points that were not checked. What am I doing wrong? How to display only the list of checkpoints? Why a function "Use checkpoints ONLY" returns not only checkpoints?