[Loadstone] No points found

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:33:24 GMT 2009

But sometimes I have slightly different issue. When I have checkpoints
covering about 13 miles, it will announce the 1 which is 3 or 4 miles away
from my present location rather than the one which is next to me or a few
hundred meters away. I guess it is due to the fact that satellite signals
sometimes can be bad and as the result, LS assumes that one has already
passed the checkpoint which is close to him/her. Perhaps a better idea could
be that future versions could include an option to know the checkpoint that
one has just passed. It happened a few weeks a go and what I did was to
clear the entire checkpoints list and did a temporary check marks by doing
an area search and it served my purpose at that point.

Vetri.