[Loadstone] WIldcards

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Mar 16 13:41:25 GMT 2009

The problem was that one of Polish LS users has assigned all bus stops with an abbreviation "P.A." (because in Polish bus stop is "przystanek autobusowy"). Then he was making a search of "P.A." and asked me, why he got also other points (not bus stops) in the search results.
Other guy, who studies IT, was trying to use asterisks and question marks for wildcards in his search queries and asked why it didn't work as expected.
Therefore I started a thread about wildcards.