[Loadstone] User Range Error

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Mar 16 13:35:57 GMT 2009

The problem was in hearing "metres". I mean, some LS users claimed, that they prefer not to hear "metres" if they want to get a plain HDOP value;and that it would be good if one could decide if wants to have User range error announced in metres or as a plain HDOP; if as HDOP, then a word "metres" should not be spoken.
That's it.