[Loadstone] No points found

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Mar 16 13:19:37 GMT 2009

But if I enable "USe checkpoints only", I operate only on checkpoints, yes? So if I then press "Select" I'll get the nearest checkpoint, regardles the direction of travel? Or if I make a search or I check the area then, I'll get the list of nearest checkpoints around me? That behaviour would be logical, but I want to make sure it if is.