[Loadstone] User Range Error

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Mar 16 05:22:33 GMT 2009

Hi

  Usually only correlation between HDOP value and estimated error is that
when the  HDOP value increases the probability of larger error increases
too.

  I  have set my user range error to 10 meters, this makes calculating the
actual HDOP value easier.

Of course one can  measure some static location several times on several
receivind conditions and look for the correlation between  accuracy and
hdop value.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS