[Loadstone] No points found

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Mon Mar 16 05:21:48 GMT 2009

What's the angle range to decide if a point is being approached or not?

Like said in other post, it'll tell me things like 5 o'clock, 60m etc. if am
heading in wrong direction, so it seems to work for me, but I think that's
primarily when I press the select key, and I did turn on auto announce and
checkpoints only.

Not sure if it's auto announcing, but I can get it to tell me this.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA