[Loadstone] Loadstone crashes while using a bluetooth headset

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Mon Mar 16 05:14:59 GMT 2009

The only problem I always talk about with regard to firmware is that the
first time I did the upgrade on my 6680, talks no longer worked at all until
I reinstalled it, and it had also dumped almost all my user information like
some phone numbers, other installed applications, etc. etc.

Most likely due to being installed on the phone memory initially or
something, but, just be careful.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker