[Loadstone] No points found

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 00:00:57 GMT 2009

hi, i also sometimes experience it but i guess i figured out why it is so.
suppose that you have added a check point and you can hear its name by
pressing 5. but, if you turn to a different direction or sometimes loadstone
supposes you turned because of the week signal from the gps, you cant hear
the checkpoint. the checkpoint must be at 12,11,01 o'clock in order
loadstone announce it.In other words, you must be walking to same direction
with the  checkpoint.