[Loadstone] A suggestion

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sat Mar 14 19:22:47 GMT 2009

It would be marvelous to generate routes with command directions without a PC, but directly from Loadstone.
If recording and saving a route in real time is too hard for a phone, then I suggest the following solution. Please tell what you think about this idea:
an additional tab could be added to LS, either in menu settings called Logging, or alternatively in "Logging" menu, called "Settings". There you could set:
- Accuracy (in metres or HDOP)
- Turns (in degrees)
- Verbosity (on/off)
Language would be the same as of LS interface.
And in the menu "LOgging" there could be an option "Save as checkpoints", where you could convert a .log file into a checkpoint file using above parameters.