[Loadstone] Loadstone crashes while using a bluetooth headset

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 19:12:03 GMT 2009

I've found (with my N95) that having multiple Bluetooth devices tends to
slow down the responses, particularly in the quality of the audio. I found
this when using my external GPS receiver and a hands-free audio Bluetooth
headset simultaneously.

That's one reason why I use the internal GPS receiver with my Bluetooth
headphone output. The GPS is not as responsive, but the audio comes through
strong.

Also the N95 has a standard 1/8-inch headphone jack that can be used for a
wired headset and further minimize the dependence on having multiple
Bluetooth channels running.

Dave