[Loadstone] Loadstone crashes while using a bluetooth headset

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:56:39 GMT 2009

Hi all,

As the subject line says. Particularlly when we send out commands like
cold/warm/hot start or the power saving mode set to be on or off. According
to the N82 mannual, one can use more than one bluetooth devices
semeltaniously and henceforth my assumption would be that bluetooth
connection should work fine with LS and the headset at the same time. So I
would like to get clarification on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Vetri.