[Loadstone] Moon information

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at orange.nl
Sat Mar 14 08:24:39 GMT 2009

Yes, I agree that would be a very nice feature.
On my old N70 I had an accessible app that could show this information, but
this doesn't work on 3rd edition Symbian.

However, I could understand if this doesn't have much priority for
Loadstone, as it doesn't really have to do with GPS navigation.

Miranda