[Loadstone] WIldcards

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Fri Mar 13 17:32:18 GMT 2009

I recently got mine, and it seems alright as opposed to the 6680 and
external Holux M1000 combo I had before, plus it has the nokia maps software
on it as well which is also sometimes useful as such.

Only real issue with it is that it's battery doesn't seem to last more than
around a day, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker