[Loadstone] N82 internal receiver

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:28:47 GMT 2009

I guess that's correct and eventually I got the signal, but as you rightly
pointed out, it frequently drops even in a small store in which you receive
signal with external receivers without any interruption. So the internal one
could be only for emergency purpose I guess.

Vetri.

Produced in Nokia N82.