[Loadstone] N82 internal receiver

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Mon Mar 9 06:34:12 GMT 2009

FWIW, I normally leave my N82 in my jacket pocket while walking around, and
it works fine.

Also, FWIW, the jacket isn't a formal or leather thing, but one of those
multi-pocket outdoors/camping jackets which I use for making sure certain
things are always in the same pocket so I don't have to worry about putting
them down and then forgetting where it was.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA