[Loadstone] N82 internal receiver

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Mon Mar 9 06:16:51 GMT 2009

Only thing I generally do with my N82 is to first restart the phone, then
start nokia maps, do at least one search, then exit it, and wait a minute or
two, then start loadstone, and it then seems to work alright and I've been
using it on half hour sessions with my guide dog on some of the routes still
trying to get comfortable on, so it's not really just testing as such, and
does work for decent time periods as such, and the other primary difference
I notice as opposed to the bluetooth receiver I used with my 6680 previously
is that it does seem to 'think' it has a signal in some indoor places if
just playing around with it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker