[Loadstone] accuracy loadstone

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 9 03:52:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've got a nokia 3650 running an older version of loadstone. I'm blind,
so also using a demo of talks... If I update loadstone, how accurate can
I expect it to be with out a bluetooth receiver? eg. I catch the bus to
the pool on a regular basis, however, there is another bus stop about
100 to 200 metres before the pool. So, will loadstone be able to tell
the difference between the bus stop out the front of the pool and the
one we pass 100 metres up the road?
Or should I forget about it as in, is this unrealistic?

Oh, and if I got a better phone (nokia n82 or 6120), could loadstone
give me directions on how to get from A to B? And with a newer phone how
accurate could I get or even with a bluetooth receiver?

Thanks!

Daniel.