[Loadstone] N82 internal receiver

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 9 02:31:39 GMT 2009

This is probably about normal. The receiver will probably work fine if
you're outdoors and you're holding the phone in your hand. Indoors forget
it, and if you put the phone in your pocket it's hit and miss. At least
that's been my experience on the n95. I think the n95 and n82 have the same
receiver. The difference if any is probably the location of the receiver in
the phone. The manual says for best performance to hold the phone at a 45
degree angle facing you.