[Loadstone] Loadstone and Holux 236

Sandra sandra914481 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:36:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am using Loadstone 0.71 on a Nokia e51 together with a Holux 236.
Sometimes it takes ages for the holux to acquire a signal, also I find that
the information I get does not seem to be too reliable. Often, loadstone
will not announce the correct direction I am walking, or it will tell me
that I am walking about 20 km per hour, which of course I am not. I am
wondering whether the Holux is just no good, or if I can change some
settings that will help to get more accurate information.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandra