[Loadstone] loadstone-gps working with an internal GPS receiver

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue Mar 3 19:33:28 GMT 2009

On my N82, I went into loadstone, opened the options menu, went down to
settings, went over to the GPS tab and set it to 'phone', and it then works
alright.

Have found that occasionally I need to first run nokia maps to sort of
activate the receiver first, then exit it and wait a minute or two before
starting loadstone, but not sure if that's just me doing something
unnecessary, but it seems to work sometimes if the unit didn't have a signal
before.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker