[Loadstone] loadstone-gps working with an internal GPS receiver

Carmen Santoro carmen.santoro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:31:25 GMT 2009

Hello,
I'm quite new to loadstone-gps, and interested in using this
application with a phone having an *internal* GPS receiver. To this
aim, I'm doing some trials with a Nokia N95. However, I'm experiencing
some problems in making loadtsone use the internal gps receiver, since
the application always looks for e.g. a bluetooth receiver (even
though I selected the integrated GPS within the phone GPS settings).
I also tried the instructions  included in the loadstone manual for
using an internal gps receiver, but I haven't solved the problem.

Does anyone have experienced the same problem? Do you have any hint
about how to solve it? If not, do you know any phone with an internal
gps receiver in which loadstone-gps has been tested to work properly?

Thanks you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Carmen