[Loadstone] Multiple logs and memos

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 2 00:13:10 GMT 2009

Memos and voice tags for points are similar but different features. Multiple
memos will go in at some point but the whole idea of memos was that they'd
be quick so maybe an automatic filename will work. Then a playback system
would have to be implemented.
Voice tags for points are on the todo list but I'm not sure when they'll go
in. There's a few technical issues to be worked out, mainly synchronizing
playing of a voice tag with output from talks.
There's also the problem with the sound recording/playback not working
propperly on all phones.