[Loadstone] Openstreetmap

Saqib saqib at samobile.net
Tue Jun 30 21:08:07 BST 2009

Hi. Just use Loadstone as a guide tool. I have all my points labled and
that includes roads in my area plus shops. Yes it's a long and tedious
way of doing it but I did them as I visitted or walked past those POIs
and roads. God it's a dam site better than losing your connection and
getting frustrated on a bus. Now I don't have this problem in non or
low coverage areas for the phone in general.