[Loadstone] Openstreetmap

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Tue Jun 30 17:48:47 BST 2009

Monty,

Thank you for highlighting this fact. I agree with you completely and once
the proposed source of the maps was clarified, I would have pointed out that
I would not handle maps illegally acquired because that would destroy all
our work and the good name and reputation of loadstone as well.

I suggest that the publicly available source of OSM maps be used in this
case.

All the best,

Cearbhall
Good design enables - Bad design disables

T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie