[Loadstone] Openstreetmap

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jun 30 16:42:24 BST 2009

Hi guys,

Can you please be very careful when discussing the practice of map-data
altering when it comes to licensed map-data such as Garman's maps, Nokia's
maps and other similar map-data sets on this list.

Map-data such asGarman Maps do not provide license to alter them in any
way.

We can not discuss illegal activities on here so please take this
discussion off-list or tread very carefully so as not to violate any
terms.

Monty