[Loadstone] Openstreetmap

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:04:08 BST 2009

Hi, i have garmin and route66 maps but could not succeed converting them to
any formats. because they are locked as i said before. the osm site does not
give many pois for my country, only streets and some pois. so these garmin
and route66 maps are quiet satisfactory, so i decided to convert and import
that into loadstone but it can not be done now. actually route66 is a very
nice program, if it can be made accessible with talks. i can extract
landmarks using route66 and nokia maps and convert them with nokia lmx
converter of loadstone but saving the pois one by one takes much time.
actually using geocoder is easy and quick but it is not sufficient.