[Loadstone] Openstreetmap

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:48:56 BST 2009

Hi, i need to convert some maps to loadstone  format or to a format
convertable to loadstone such as csv etc. i have original garmin and route66
map files but could not succeed converting them in any way. actually there
are a few programs to open them but the maps are locked and cannot be used
with pc. they only can be used when the programs installed to the phone. i
am not sure if this is an illegal thing but i wish to use these data with
loadstone. because i do not have any maps for the area to use with loadstone
and using geocoder and extracting from nokia maps and route66 is a very long
tedious process.