[Loadstone] Ls with Nokia N95

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jun 27 16:02:01 BST 2009

Your N95's internal GPS will work fine if you select "integrated GPS" even
if you don't have "Assisted GPS" enabled.  Rather than jumping to
conclusions, make sure you've "checked" "assisted GPS" in your
Tools/Settings/General/Positioning settings as this needs to be the case
before it will show up in Loadstone's GPS menu.

Like I said though, if you just leave it somewhere for about 5 minutes
where it has a good clear view of the sky it should get a signal
eventually.  Internal GPS receivers really are less than decent but do
work in emergencies!

Monty