[Loadstone] OSM files?

Colin McDonald colinm27 at telus.net
Fri Jun 26 11:50:00 BST 2009

unfortunately, as i said earlier, the exporter on the point share site does
not allow me to select anything within the combo boxes for region, city,
country etcetra.
I tried using JFW 8 and JFW 10 with IE 6 and IE 8, both under win XP pro,
and nothing would allow me access to the drop down list in the combo boxes.
I didn't try it from my phone though, perhaps that might work.
regards
Colin