[Loadstone] OSM files!

Colin McDonald colinm27 at telus.net
Fri Jun 26 11:47:35 BST 2009

hi:
i found that it was an error on my part.
I was able to download,or export, the edmonton map.
however, its over 14MB, so out of the question for the OSM converter on the
loadstone sight.
I found the URL by googling "OSM for edmonton alberta"
it's from the main OSM website
www.openstreetmap.org

regards
Colin