[Loadstone] OSM files!

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Wed Jun 24 02:01:49 BST 2009

Hi Colin,

> when i try to export a map from the OSM website in xml format,
> it seems to be exporting, but gives me a 400 bad request
> error and doesn't bring up a save dialog or anything.

Which OSM website? There are several.
Can you paste the URL here, please?

> Is this perhaps an issue with the specific map i'm trying to export, or is
> it a common issue with the OSM export tool?

The OpenStreetMap platform status is published here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Platform_status

One of the download servers is currently down.

It could also be that you are using an old URL for the old 0.5 API.
OSM has switched to 0.6, so old links don't work any more.

Please let me know the download URL and the complete error message.

regards
Lulu-Ann