[Loadstone] OSM files?

Colin McDonald colinm27 at telus.net
Tue Jun 23 03:01:39 BST 2009

thanks rob.
I trimmed it by selecting a smaller area on the map.
wich consequently reduces necesary information.
The offline tools should work though.

I also found the point share sight difficult since the combo boxes on that
page seem to be set up in a way that does not work with two different
versions of jaws and IE8.
regards
Colin