[Loadstone] Implementing Breadcrumb Generator

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 19 07:26:19 BST 2009

Hi Lex,

Like Shawn said we have a managed process and definitely welcome any
developers who are wanting to contribute their knowledge and code.

If you are interested in joining the development team please contact me
off-list and I'll add you to our development list.  This goes for anyone
else who is willing to be an active developer and contribute code that
will make Loadstone better.

Regards,
   Monty