[Loadstone] Implementing Breadcrumb Generator

lex at onm.su lex at onm.su
Thu Jun 18 22:40:24 BST 2009

Hi Shawn,
I assume you are one of loadstone developers. I am wondering, why you
don't have a practice to release alphas/betas of your product, to
achieve the more wide testing etc? I am required to compile loadstone
my self. But i don't want to install all versions of sdks, so can't
share my compiled version. i guess it is not clear process for user,
because there are no documentation how to do that under windows.
However, i revieved makefiles and found a way :-) Also, i haven't
found any link to svn repository from official site, it seems as
loadstone development is sort of closed process. I want to say that it
is not friendly to the possible new developers.

--
regards,
  Lex                          mailto:lex at onm.su