[Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: To all new users.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jun 17 14:01:16 BST 2009

Hi Ramy,

Yes, you are right about entering a point and labeling it as your house.

When you are away from your house, (or whatever point you have created)
you can press the joystick (Navi/arrow key) on your phone to determine
where you are in relation to your point of interest.  Auto-announce is
slightly more advanced but is also probably unnecessary for most
day-to-day tasks when you can simply find out where you are by pressing
the joystick at any time.

Like I said, get used to using Loadstone first before moving on to
more advanced topics.

Also, don't worry about your English.  You are easy to understand so far
and I am sure most people on this list are happy to help.

Monty