[Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: To all new users.

Ramy Moustafa moshtaqlealganna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:43:25 BST 2009

Dear monty:

thanks allot,

but please,
i find, many things, don't know what shall i use,
as i told u, my english is not so good, so,
i'll tell u what i know:

i'll stand in the front of my house, and i'll enter, function,  then, enter
point, and i'll type my point name, like, ramy's house.
am i right?

but how well i'll be able to know how  well i go to my house when am abroad?
and, also, how can i use the auto anounce, to know  what place i'm in now?
please, try to help me.

Thanks allot
Cheers
Ramy Moustafa