[Loadstone] ASsisted or integrated

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 17 10:35:30 BST 2009

Ramy

Take out the sim card on your phone, turn on both the integrated and the
assisted GPS functions and give it a try, you more then likely will find it
works. No data will be used being there is no sim card in the phone. I know
what other have said, I also know how my phones behave. Being the external
GPS units that have it do not require a network connection, and set cell
towers do not change on a normal bases! There isn't a need to update things
on a daily bases.

So turn on the integrated and the assisted GPS function and leave off the
network based one.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.