No subject

Thu Jun 11 21:27:40 BST 2009

pointed out that there is no set of data for your area. So I think you'll be
starting with the empty database and it will be called default.

So load database default first.
Then start from your home location with  some satellites being tracked.
Then use the save checkpoint (or perhaps name point?) and give it a name.
[Yes, I am not absolutely certain of some of this]
Then save the data

I think one of my greatest confusion was in the usage of the word "load" and
"save" in the menus, as well as "append"
These did not seem to have a relation to import and export in a way that was
easy to understand.

So once I was able to load a map for my area, I've not done any more
mark checkpoints and add them to a file.

So I'm sorry if I'm not helping, but as you can see I'm also confused, but
have been using Loadstone for about 3 years.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 09:42
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: To all new users.

sorry guys,
i'm bothering you people again and again, but i'm not able to grasp
with the tutorial given online.
it has lot of complex looking informations, which i found a bit hard
to understand at the first glans.
some one has already pointed out that it takes a time to grasp, but i
having several doubts which i think can be solved easyly and
efficiently via this list if you long time users can support me.
now, i've entered the point with all associated informations like
latatude, longitude, etc   acording to my city jaipur.
there is no map available for my city on the loadstone website, is
there any other place to find the map?
further, how to setup my own checkpoints now?
is it worthy making database with that donting looking procedure as
installing some file brouzer, go to ... location, find data base,
delete it, then make new, and so on?
i mean, can the task be done without any that sort of stuff as well, as
dave bro has pointed somewhere in his previous mail?
How to make my own custom points, and then to achieve them from any
other location?
Please guys, please take this query an urgent one, and do try to
answer this adolescent if you are already using loadstone.
Will be waiting for your quick and favorable response.
Prateek agarwal.
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32