[Loadstone] [Bulk] Re: To all new users.

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 14 19:57:09 BST 2009

I think you're correct. It takes some time to work it out. I remember that when I first started I had to try the steps more than once before I got it right. Now it's been so long that I could not be able to give you any basic or step-by-step. I have not needed to create a database nor checkpoints for about a year.

Sorry I can't help you more, but I feel I should encourage you to continue reading and attempting.

Dave