[Loadstone] ASsisted or integrated

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 13 12:51:18 BST 2009

Yes they are the same as far as helping you get a GPS fix faster Ramy. The
Network option on the cell phone would require a data connection where the
assisted doesn't require one. You can use the Assisted GPS with no Sim card
in your phone. Where the Network option if it is turned on require a network
and there for has to have a active sim card in the phone.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.