[Loadstone] ASsisted or integrated

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 20:20:42 BST 2009

Ramy,

I don't think you're looking in the right place. You are confusing Loadstone
with Nokia Maps.

You can enable your phone to use Bluetooth, Internal GPS and Assisted GPS in
the general menu under tools settings general positioning. There are
checkboxes there to allow you to tell the Nokia which GPS sources to use.
When you use assisted GPS the Nokia will go on the network and use the
surrounding cell towers to give a more rapid location of the phone, so that
the GPS receiver can get a satellite fix more quickly.

Lodestone allows you to choose Bluetooth or Phone as your sources for GPS,
in the Settings menu.

Dave