[Loadstone] ASsisted or integrated

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 15:00:47 BST 2009

No you can leave the assisted gps enabled and just turn off the network option. Then no data activity to the web will be done.

Produced on a Nokia N95 smart phone using a Symbian based screen reader.
Signed by: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.

** Hardware eventually fails, software eventually works **
** No amount of bandwidth can fix poor design **