[Loadstone] ASsisted or integrated

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Jun 12 11:14:37 BST 2009

Hi

  I  have  enabled  both assistend and internal. I think assisted gps is
one function of internal gps to achiveve  gps fix faster by using external
server in the net.  If you are concerned about gprs data you  probably can
left assisted gps disabled but this will probably make the internal
receiver slower to get he fix.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS